Posts Tagged ‘licence’

West Australian anglers who fish from a boat anywhere in the Sate, including those on charter boats will need a $30.00 licence as from October 2009.2%20feet%20at%20rear%20of%20boat%20fishing%20rod

The licence will apply to any form of fishing where a boat is used.  There is also an additional licence for anglers who wish to target demersal scale fish such as dhufish, at a cost of $20.00 a day, $60.00 a fortnight or $150.00 annually.

Much of the revenue raised from the new licensing system will be used on researching ways to replenish dwindling fish stocks.

People fishing from beaches or jetties will not need a licence except where existing licences apply.

More information visit  :  www.fish.wa.gov.au


Read Full Post »

All vehicles in perth wa require a licence which includes third party insurance policy.  This licence is payable

Private Rate – No business use

Standard Rate – All or part business use.

This is available in 6 or 12 month cover.  If the wrong rate is paid and the vehicle is involved in an accident that results in a claim then the owner may be in breach of the insurance policy.

How to pay mail  – Department for planning and infrastructure Payment cente, GPO Box 777 Perth WA 6842.

                                           In person at post office.

                                           Phone 1300 655 322 Mastercard, Visa 24 hour service.

                                            Internet www.dpi.wa.gov.au/licensing click on pay online 24 hour service


STAMP DUTY this needs to be paid on all new and used vehicles calculator available on www.carsguide.com.au

When a person becomes the owner of a licensed vehicle that person is required to apply for the transfer within 14 days, upon receiving an invoice from the licensing services pay the stamp duty and transfer fee within 28 days.

If you are buying a vehicle privately check if there is any money owing on it by calling REVS 1300 304 024

You can get a vehicle inspection by the RAC

This is a detailed external inspection of all mechanical and electrical components including a road test.

It covers the engine, transmission, suspension, steering, brakes, wheels, tyres and bodywork.  It does not include internal examinations or brake essembles.  www.rac.com.au

To book an RAC Vehicle appraisal please call 13 17 03

Read Full Post »